When I’m Sad, 15 Things I Do To Change That:
2) Go outside
3) Go for a walk
4) Do something kind for someone you know or for a stranger
5) Look people in the eye and smile and say hi
6) List 10 things to be thankful for
7) Cry it out, and process my feelings through prayer
8) Sing a worship song and dance
9) Meditate on scripture like this one:
Psalm 40: 1-3: I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him.
10) Remind myself that I’m not alone, and think of how I can help someone else feeling alone.
11) Call a best friend
13) Hug my puppy
14) Make somethings creative and sweet for someone, or write a letter
15) Write in my journal
What do you do when you’re feeling sad or alone?